Planning to file a small claims case? To bring these cases to court, as the plaintiff, you must prove the actual damages were within the court’s jurisdiction. You also must successfully provide process service to the person you’re suing. That’s where Excell Process Service comes in: we can serve small claims documents including that all-important Proof of Service. We also offer service for a many other small claims forms, including Request to Amend Claim, Notice of Entry of Judgement, Notice of Appeal, and Plaintiff’s Claim and Order to go to Small Claims.

Whether your landlord won’t return your security deposit or someone damaged your property and won’t pay for it, your tenant damaged property and the security deposit won’t cover it, your car is a damaged and someone won’t pay, or you loaned money and can’t get it back, these private disputes usually involve amounts less than $10,000.

In small claims cases, court rules and procedures are often much simpler than in other courts. Parties often represent themselves without an attorney; there is an informal hearing before a judge and no jury.

Note: if a defendant does not show up for trial and has been properly served, a default judgment may be entered in favor of the plaintiff, making proper service all the more important.

Click here for forms that will help you begin a small claims lawsuit

At Excell Process Service, we use only the most experienced process servers, familiar with local, state and national laws for small claims courts. They’ll ensure your papers are served quickly and legally within the proper time frame, so you’ll be assured you can go forward with the legal action you’re pursuing.

When you use Excell Process Service as your legal process service, you’ll find the judicial system can make a faster decision with all the information they need right at hand.

Submit your request now! Just click here. If you’d like to speak with one of our representatives about your needs, call us today at (855) 545-1303 or click on the live chat link located in the lower right hand corner.